- Device file and all future updates for the year
- Email support through our support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation guidance and accompaniment, including troubleshooting within our device
- After purchase, feel free to upload the included device through the WordPress device tool.
- After activation, a new tab will appear inside your store tab.
- Please create a Google Maps account , provide them with credit information (in case there are thousands of maps uploaded per month) and create a Google Maps API key.
- Replace the Google Map Code, enter the customer information provided to you by Cheetah in the relevant windows and select the types of shipping you would like to enable:
- Shipping points are defined cheetah points spread across the country where customers can pick up their shipments from a point of their choice as part of the payment process.
- Delivery to the house will allow delivery of a special courier to the customer's door.
- Next, configure the types of shipping in the Commercials: Settings >> Shipping >> Define Shipping Area >> Add Shipping Method >> Select: Cheetah Shipping >> Define how much you would like to charge for shipping
How to work with the device?
As part of the customer's payment process, a button will open to open a map, on the map the customer will select the point that is convenient for him and the device will record the selection as part of the order. In the order management screen, a small button will appear next to the order confirmation that will allow the creation of a shita delivery according to the parameters defined by the customer. After pressing the button, the button will change to the customized shipping label display that needs to be printed and pasted on the package.
This option is transparent to the customer and will work with any standard shipping method that comes with Vocommerce. The feature allows the button to create the order in the quote (on the management screen) even for deliveries that have not selected a point on the map and the device will mark the delivery as delivery to the customer's home.
- Out-of- date website – An out-of- date Wocommerce system or kit with out-of-date store templates may not include the function through which the device displays the Maps button.
Solution : We have updated the site and the vCommerce system. This is also the right thing to do to prevent hacking and to enjoy new technologies.
- Personally designed payment page – Changes to the natural payment page of Vocommerce may not include the function through which the device displays the Maps button.
Solution : Make sure the shipping type selection is displayed on the checkout page and there was no change to this part with additional source code.
- Creating Orders – After clicking the button in the administration area, orders in the cheetah are not created properly
Solution : Please check the customer details provided by the cheetah in the device settings window
- Points on the map – I do not see points on the map.
Solution : Your map key is incorrect. Please create a Google Maps account , provide them with credit information (in case there are thousands of maps uploaded per month) and create a Google Maps API key.